WE'VE MOVED!

WAIT, NO. HIDE SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Starting February 2014 this blog will be out of action.

But DO NOT DESPAIR. We've just moved, and you can still find the same riveting and informative posts that you have come to expect on our new blog:

Friday, August 07, 2009

Justin Gerard Arts Store is Finally Live


I have made a great deal of prints to offer at the conventions that Portland Studios and myself will be attending this year. Comic con is over, and we still have CTN and Illuxcon to look forward to, but those conventions are still a ways off and I have been left with an over-abundance of prints and books that are now stacked floor to ceiling inside my very modest house. So this seemed like the perfect time to open an online store to sell some of my work.

Right now I am offering a few prints and sketchbooks, but I will also be putting some of the originals that have appeared on the blog here during the upcoming months. There are also a few other new pieces in the works that I am planning to make prints of as well, and those should be making their way onto the site soon.

The sketchbooks are ones that were originally made for the 2008 Comic Con and have a lot of developmental and conceptual sketches and studies from that year.





Drop by and have a look at www.justingerard.etsy.com and let me know what you think.


5 comments:

  1. I'm excited about the original art. I'd like to maybe get something. You know the one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin, I want so much to buy your sketchbook and some prints but Etsy won't ship them to Romania.. :(
    Can I buy them from somewhere else?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dominus, I am working right now to sort out international shipping... check back in next week and we should have that up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skip ChristoffersonAugust 10, 2009 at 2:43 PM

    Justin, are you going to be at CTN animation expo in Burbank?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally unrelated to this post Justin, but did you do the artwork for AP's new book too?

    ReplyDelete